Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA is responsible for the processing of your personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
The personal data collected will be processed by the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA only for the following purposes:
- Carrying out of commercial transactions and providing the services and/or products offered through the Website and/or Box Office and requested by the user of the Website and/or Box Office, such as the purchase and/or reservation of tickets, the purchase of season tickets, etc., including communications regarding possible incidents that may occur in relation to the shows and/or events organized by the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRO PÚBLICO DE BARCELONA (such as cancellation notices, date change notification, etc.), by any means including email or similar.
- The data requested in the forms accessible from the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA website and/or from the box office are, for all purposes, mandatory (unless otherwise specified) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we may not be able to attend them.
- Management of your subscription to the lliureonline.com platform.
- Sending advertising communications, information, promotions, offers and news by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allow commercial communications related to the activities of the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA or organized by promoters with whom they are collaborating.
- Sending the online newsletter of the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA about its activities, news, offers and promotions.
- Management of contact requests with the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA through the enabled channels.
- Performing profile analysis, audience studies and statistical studies tin order to provide you with relevant information according to your preferences.
- Complaints Channel Management. The FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA has a complaints channel that ensures the right of individuals to report incidents, misconducts and other substantially incorrect behavior. As provided by current regulations, these complaints can be anonymous. In the event that the reporting person identifies him/herself, we will process their data for the sole purpose of processing such complaint and preparing the corresponding report. In no case will these data be used for purposes other than the management of the complaint and will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purpose or until there is the legal obligation to retain it.
- Video surveillance. To control access to the facilities of the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA. Images will be used for this purpose only. In justified cases, these data may be communicated to the security forces or competent judicial bodies.
- Maintain a relationship between users and FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA through their social networks, which may include the following operations:
- Interact through official profiles.
- Inform about products or services offered by the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA.
- Inform about activities and events organized by the responsible party.
- Process requests and queries.
The FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal obligation or court requirement.
Why do we process your data?
The processing is legitimized by article 6 of the RGPD as follows:
- With your consent:
- Maintain a relationship with the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA through its social networks. If the user has a profile on the same social network and has decided to join the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA in such social network, they have shown an interest in the information that is published, therefore, when requesting to follow our official profiles, they provide us with consent for the processing of the personal data published in their profile.
- Sending the newsletter commercial communications or information about the activities of the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA, among others.
You can access the privacy policies of the social network itself at any time and configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. The FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA has access to your public information and processes it, especially your username.
- Because it is necessary for the execution of a contract: in commercial management and provision of services and/or sale of products such as the purchase of tickets or season tickets, the subscription to the lliureonline.com platform, etc.
- For the legitimate interest of the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA:
- The processing of images obtained with video surveillance cameras to preserve assets and facilities.
- To carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the user.
- By legal obligation: management of the complaints channel.
- In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimation for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The data will be kept for the necessary time to maintain the purpose of its treatment or for as long as there are legal requirements that dictate their custody. Once this period has elapsed, they will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee its or total destruction.
Images obtained through video surveillance cameras, will be kept for a maximum of one month. In the case of incidents that justify it, they will be kept for the necessary time to facilitate the actions of the security forces or judicial bodies.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation or, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment. In such cases, they will only be provided to suppliers with whom the FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA has formalized the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the current privacy regulations.
How can your personal data be deleted?
You can request the deletion of your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
Your rights are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (apdcat.gencat.cat) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA. PLAÇA MARGARIDA XIRGÚ, S/N - 08004 BARCELONA (Barcelona). E-mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your responsibilities?
As a user, you must fill out the application forms with true, accurate, complete and updated data and are responsible for communicating any modifications to them. You also guarantee that you are of legal age or legally emancipated and that you are fully capable.
If the user is a minor, they are required to have the prior consent of their parents or guardians before proceeding to include their personal data in the forms of the website or the ticket office.
If you have provided us with personal data of a third party, you must have informed them and requested their consent of the points set forth herein, prior to their inclusion in our files.